Lloyd Brothers are ideally positioned to cater for groups of all sizes, in a relaxed friendly environment, either on the Cellar Door Terrace, amongst our historic Olive Grove or in the soon to be opened Barrel Hall.
Whether you are a small group wanting a wine tasting before lunch or a larger group wanting space to spread out, relax and enjoy the grounds, we have a variety of options available to suit your needs.
Download a booking form of our current group experiences.
Alternatively contact one of our freindly team to discuss how we may help tailor a group expereince for you.
Please contact Cellar Door on 08 8323 8792 or email@example.com.
$10 per person
Ideal for 7 - 15 people
Structured wine tasting of 4-5 samples
Allow 1 hour
$20 per person
10 - 100 People
Wine hamper ready on arrival, Bluetooth speaker, olive tasting plate, lawn games, own area for up to 2 hours and take home Lloyd Brothers outdoor branded glass.
$40 per person
10 - 30+ people
Regional Platters to share
Wood Oven Pizza's (availability not gauarnteed)
A range of beer and soft drinks available for purchase
Things you should know:
- We do not offer tastings to groups of 7 people or more without a prior booking.
- No refunds will be given for change in numbers or cancellation of booking once confirmed.
- We reserve the right under Liquor Licensing RSA to refuse entry and or service to inebriated patrons and their entire group. No refund provided in these circumstances.
- BYO alcohol is not permitted and will be confiscated.
- Damage to the property or theft by one of the guests within the party, will be charged at repalcement cost onto the credit card provided to Lloyd Brothers.
- Surcharge may apply on Weekends / Public Holidays. Confirmed at time of booking.
- Lloyd Brothers reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notice