As a member:
- 40% discount on all Lloyd Brothers current vintage wines – excluding specials or already discounted items
- 25% discount on Reserve, Museum & Sparkling wines - excluding specials or already discounted item
- 10% discount on all Lloyd Brothers Estate olives, oil and pesto
- Free Delivery on dozen wine purchases throughout Australia – excluding specials or already discounted items
- Flexibility in choosing the wines you receive in each delivery
- Members benefits available in-store and online throughout the year
- First access to special promotions, discounted items and museum releases
- Cancel anytime upon the purchase of your second dozen
- Ideal as a gift to family and friends
Sign up now!
All we ask is you agree to purchase an allocation of 2 dozen of our Lloyd Brothers current vintage range of wines within a 12 month period. Deliveries occur 6 months from your initial purchase and are recurring. After receiving your second allocation of wine, you have the right to cancel your membership at anytime by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What wines will be included in my next Estate Club delivery?
- Before each shipment we will send you an email to log into your account and choose your wines. We will then send the wines you have loaded into your account. If you do not log in and update your wines, your allocation will be chosen at Lloyd Brothers discretion.
- What if I want to change what is in the shipment?
- Changes are able to be made up until the allocation cut off date by logging into your Estate Club online account and updating your wines. This date will be given in an email the weeks prior to your allocation being sent.
- When will my wine be shipped?
- Allocations are shipped 6 months from your original purchase and are on a recurring basis
- I will be away during my next shipment what can I do?
- At the time of receiving the email from us informing you of your next shipment; just let us know by return email that you will be away and you would like to re-route your wine to a different address within Australia, who would be able to receive it on your behalf. Alternatively you can temporarily suspend your subscription at this time.
- Can I track the progress of my shipment?
- Once the wine has been packed ready for shipment, Australia Post will provide us with a tracking number. We will forward you this number with a copy of the receipt and tasting notes of the wines. The Australia Post tracking number will allow you to log on to their web site and see where the wine is.
- Cancel and suspension of membership?
- We have designed our Estate club to ensure the best possible value for our members. To achieve this, the viability relies on a minimum of 2 deliveries per customer, so by becoming a member of the club you are agreeing to purchase a minimum of 2 shipments.
We are happy to temporarily suspend and roll over a delivery to the next period, however we will require a minimum purchase of 2 shipments before being able to cancel your subscription.
Of course we will be sad to see you go, but after a member has fulfilled their obligation of 2 shipments they can cancel their membership at anytime.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Your card will be charged two weeks prior to the shipment being despatched.
If you have any further questions regarding the Estate Club or wish to discuss your membership, please contact us via email email@example.com or by phone (08) 8323 8792 where one of our friendly staff will only be to happy to help.
You must be 18 years of age or older and live in Australia to become an Estate Club member.
By agreeing to join the Estate Club, you are making a financial commitment to purchase 24 bottles of wine, within a 12 month period.
Your nominated credit card will be charged two weeks prior to the wine allocation being dispatched.
You will be notified by email prior to each dispatch, of what wine you will be receiving, allowing youtime to make changes to the wines within the shipment.
Your credit card details are not kept by Lloyd Brothers Pty Ltd. They are entered into the payment gateway Eway and then destroyed.
Lloyd Brothers uses Australia Post to deliver the product throughout Australia. Australia Post will not leave wine unattended unless you have given written approval to do so and Lloyd Brothers or Australia Post will not accept responsibility for any loss of goods. Alternately Australia Post can leave a delivery card will be left and you will need to collect your shipment from your local post office. Lloyd Brothers and Australia Post take no responsibility for wine left unattended. To ensure your wine reaches you, please keep your personal, delivery and credit card details updated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by contacting our cellar door (details below).
After receiving your second allocation of wine, you have the right to cancel your membership at anytime by contacting us via email at email@example.com - otherwise membership is ongoing.
By joining Lloyd Brothers Estate Club, you are agreeing to receive communication from us, which maybe in the form of email, post or telephone.
Stock availability, wine prices and terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime. Updated via our website.